Hello to all my friends--new and old--that have stumbled across my corner of the universe. Since this is the first post, it is safe to guess that most of you have no idea who I am. I am going to fix that, friends. Here you are going to learn all about the girl behind the computer. And what better way to do that than with a good, old-fashioned questionnaire? So here are 22 things you probably didn't know about me.
^ There I am drinking my favorite hot beverage from my favorite coffee shop near my hometown! ^
- Color -- Yellow! I think it is such a warm and exciting color. It always makes me happy!
- Movie -- American Beauty (Love me some Kevin Spacey!)
- Food -- Ooh, this is a hard one, but I am going to have to say Vegan Pho!
- Season -- I thrive in the sun, so summer it is!
- Book -- 1984 by George Orwell. Hands down! I have reread it at least 6 times.
- Teacher -- It would be my first grade teacher, Mrs. Peterson. So, if you are reading this, you are amazing.
- Flower -- I go all over the board with this, but I am torn between a peony and a pin cushion protea.
- TV Show -- I am so original, but it is definitelyGame of Thrones.
- Animal -- I absolutely love elephants. In fact, last year Derek and I visited the Elephant Nature Park in Chiang Mai, Thailand. It was the experience of a lifetime. Check it out if you ever have the chance!
- Artist -- This is too difficult, so I am going to give you my top five in random order: Frida Kahlo, Salvador Dali, Dale Chihuly, Andrew Salgado, & Edgar Degas. There are so many more, and this list may change as time goes on.
- Poem -- I like any and all poems by Pablo Neruda. *swoon*
- Musical Group -- Gotan Project!
^ Hey, it's me again! I am hanging out with my ele friend, Mintra, from ENP!
10 More Random Things:
- I was born in the Midwest, USA.
- I studied Education and Communication Arts/Literature in university.
- I married my best friend on June 2, 2012.
- My favorite birthday party was my eighth. It was the best--huge cardboard castle, magical drinks, princess hats, scavenger hunts, etc. My parents DIYed it all from top to bottom, so thank you!!
- I have a crippling fear of needles.
- ...and clowns.
- Oh, and spiders, too!
- I am a vegetarian.
- I love yoga. It has helped me overcome so much in my life and motivated me to love myself.
- I am obsessed with learning new things. I get stuck on a topic, and I have to read everything and anything I can find on the topic. My current topic? HTML codes! hehe
Want to know more? Leave a comment or question below! I am (pretty much) an open book!
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12632403/?claim=peeqgy375bk">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>