This is by no means a new trend, but it is something that I foresee staying around for quite a while. Kids love little spaces where they can hide away to have playful moments. Lately, you can't go a full scroll on Pinterest without seeing at least one popping up. I think they add a fun and free-spirited touch to any room or play space. Whether you choose to buy or DIY, a teepee is a great way to add some whimsy. Here are a few of my favorites from around the interwebs.
1. This lace version from A Beautiful Mess is so easy, but it makes a huge impact in the room. I love how this can be made for a reasonable price. The rolled flap is perfect for creating privacy!
2. Everything about this room is absolutely adorable. The Moozlehome teepee adds a dreamlike quality. Check out their Etsy shop here.
3. This one from a home tour on The Color Issue is perfect for a minimalist feel. The stripes are neutral and can fit in with any decor style you may have in your home. The rest of this home tour is pretty great as well!
4. Decorative teepees don't just work inside. They are actually perfect for the outdoors. This DIY project from Project Nursery is a great addition to an outdoor space. It provides shade from the harsh UV rays and is a great place for kids to hang out, read, or have an afternoon snack.
5. Okay, I saved the best for last. This handmade teepee from Nathalie Miller is amazing in so many ways. It is both eco-friendly and artistic. Your child can help you to create it or pick the colors for the yarn to wrap the branches. This could be easily created over the weekend, and it is so beautiful. See more at Handmade Charlotte.
So, which is your favorite? Have you fallen victim to this adorable trend yet?